Holden Dream Cruise Conditions of Entry
Conditions of Entry
1. By submitting a registration form to participate in the Holden Dream Cruise (the Event) you are bound and agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry.
2. To be eligible for entry in the Event your vehicle must have been assembled in Australia by Holden or General Motors. If requested by Holden, you must be able to produce proof of date, location and manufacturer.
3. Vehicles must be registered (including third party insurance), roadworthy and driven by a driver with a current Australian driver’s license. Holders of Learners, Probationary and international driver’s licences will not be permitted to enter the Event.
4. Vehicles that have been modified may enter, provided the vehicle remains roadworthy.
5. A vehicle’s eligibility to participate will be determined by Holden in its sole discretion. Preference will be given to cars that are in top condition and represent a range of eras, models and variants.
6. Once you have submitted the registration form online Holden will either accept your registration or place your registration on a waiting list. You will be notified of this decision by email within 48 hours after submitting your form.
7. There are space allocations per decade and or per model type. Representation within these categories will be on a first-come, first-served basis and based on the approval process, which approval is at Holden’s sole discretion.
8. Registration closes 14 days prior to the event or earlier if all categories are filled.
9. Payment of the registration fee confirms your entry. Failure to pay the fee within time will see your acceptance to participate in the Event forfeited.
10. Holden will send you a registration confirmation email once payment is received.
11. Requests for refunds will be decided on a case by case basis. Refunds will only be considered up to 22 September 2017, and all refunds will attract a non-refundable administration charge of $10.
12. No substitution of vehicles is permitted.
13. During the Event, you must observe current road rules and all applicable traffic laws and regulations and agree to abide by the reasonable directions of Holden, the Event organisers and their agents and officials.
14. Illegal, unsafe or antisocial behavior, including failure to follow official directions given, will result in immediate disqualification from the event.
15. You acknowledge and consent to you and your vehicle being photographed and/ or filmed on the day of the Event. You further acknowledge and agree that Holden may use such images without recompense for any purpose, including for marketing and promotional reasons.
The cruise will then make its way under specific event traffic as it departs the start location and travels the route to the finish location. You are required to abide by the specific event traffic conditions at all times.
17. At the time of registering, you can request to be part of the Event’s “Show ‘n’ Shine”. Show ‘n’ Shine entries are limited to 100 places. Entrants will be determined by Holden on the basis of vehicle condition and exceptionality.
18. Holden can cancel your booking at any time.
19. You acknowledge and agree that you participate in the Event at your own risk and that Holden will not be liable for loss, damage, destruction or injury to you or your vehicle arising out of or in connection to your participation in the Event.